If you’re asked to name the top gadgets of the 20th century, what would you have answered? iPod perhaps? Computers? Automatic beer bottle opener and tosser (lol)? Well a similar poll ran on Engadget some months back actually put mobile phone as number one. However if I’m asked the same question right now, as in this very moment, I’d probably put the Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-604 above it.
The Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-604 is the best ear gadget I tried so far. It features Hi-Fi sound, with good bass performance which do not compromise the music’s treble levels. The music player and call controls are also placed on strategic locations on the headset which enables its users to remotely control the functions of the mobile phone.
According to Nokia, the Nokia BH-604 can:
- connect to your device wirelessly with this comfortable DJ style Bluetooth headset
- hear your music as it was meant to be heard – in clear Hi-Fi sound
- play your tunes with smart music controls: play, pause, stop, forward, next track, rewind, and previous track
- take and make calls with practical call controls: answer, end, and reject calls, voice dial, redial, and mute
- go from grooves to incoming calls in an instant with automatic switching from music to call mode
- use the headset with your phone, PDA, PC, music player, or other compatible Bluetooth devices
- charge up fast! Get up to 18 hours of talk time from less than 1,5 hours of charging
- listen to music longer with up to 19 hours of music time and up to 2 weeks standby
The Nokia BH-604 also supports a wide range of mobile phones, but does not limit itself to Nokia products alone.
Here are the technical specifications of the Nokia BH-604.
- 500 mAh, Lithium-Ion Polymer
- 190 x 180 x 75 mm
- Bluetooth v2.0 with EDR specification
- A2DP (advanced audio distribution profile)
- AVRCP (audio video remote control profile)
- Handsfree (HFP) and/or headset (HSP) profiles
- Up to 2 weeks
Sales Package Contents
- Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset BH-604
- Nokia Compact Travel Charger AC-5
- carrying pouch
- user guide
- Up to 18 h
- Up to 19 h
- less than 1.5 hours