I just learned about the Smart Internet Promo when I browsed Smart’s WAP Homepage last night using my Sony Ericsson K608i 3G Phone.
Smart 3G started its Smart Internet Promo last December 1, 2007. Smart will be giving away exciting mobile gadgets (which they did not specify) to those internet users who have registered for the promo. The subscriber’s duration of internet usage corresponds to a number of raffle entries.
To give a more brief information about the promo, I have downloaded the promo mechanics from their WAP site.
- This promo is open to all Smart subscribers (except Corporate Accounts).
- Promo period is from December 1, 2007 to February 29, 2008
- Subscriber should register their name, age and address through SMS or Wapsite to qualify for the raffle. Registration is free.
- Every P10/30 mins Internet usage corresponds to a raffle and will get a chance to win the mobile gadgets.
- Registered subscriber may check the number of raffle entries earned through SMS and wapsite.
- Winners will be chosen via electronic raffle.
- Raffle dates as follows:
Draw 1: Jan 4
Draw 2: Feb 4
Grand draw: April 4
- Previous winners are still qualfied for the other draws and the grand draw.
- All Prizes are tax free. Tax will be shouldered by Smart Communications, Inc.
- All winners will be notified via registered mail and cal out from 777
- All winners must present a Valid ID with complete name, picture and correct address and the notification mail from SMART. A representative’s valid identification and authorization letter from the winner (if prize is claimed through a representative).
- Prizes will be claimed at Smart Wireless Centers.
- Winners may claim their prize personally or through an authorized representative within 60 days from receipt of registered mail.
- Employees of SMART Communications, Inc. and its advertising agencies, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
Please check SMART’s wap site for the registration form.